Announced by ASUS in November last year , ZenFone Max Plus (M1) began receiving the Android 8.1 Oreo from this Wednesday (14). The change of version of the operating system came in a major update released by the Taiwanese manufacturer.
In addition to the modification of Android, the update still has the security package for October this year and optimizations for the audio system. The firmware updates the build to the number 15.02.1810.347.
It has not been informed if the model ZB570TL will receive the update in all markets where it is available. It is worth remembering that, in Brazil, the smartphone arrived in the month of April this year .
In its technical specifications, the ZenFone Max Plus (M1) comes equipped with an IPS LCD screen of 5.7 inches, MediaTek MT6750T chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
The set up for photos consists of two 16MP + 8MP rear cameras and an 8MP front sensor. There’s still the generous battery of 4,130 mAh and Android Nougat as the native operating system.
To find out if your device is already upgraded to Android Oreo, simply follow the path Settings> About> System Update . It is also possible to update manually, through the instructions in the official ASUS forum ( in this link ).
Has your ZenFone Max Plus (M1) already been covered with Android 8.1? Report to us below!
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1)
73 x 152.6 x 8.8 mm
5.7 inches – 2160×1080 px
- Screen IPS 5.7 inch 18: 9 LCD with Full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080)
- MediaTek MT6750T chipset with 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU and Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB storage with microSD support up to 2 TB
- Dual rear camera with 16 and 8 megapixels
- 8 megapixel front camera
- 4.130 mAh battery with reverse charge
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS (aGPS, GLONASS and BDS) and 4G LTE connectivity up to 150 Mbps
- Dimensions: 152.6 mm high, 73 mm wide and 8.8 mm thick
- Weight: 160g
- Android 7 Nougat with Zen UI interface