Honor 10 Lite today, as announced , premiered in China, where sales will start tomorrow. The phone has already been subject to leaks . However, it will be cheaper than suggested by rumors . You can see the prices of the phone below.
- model with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of data space – 1399 yuan (about 760 PLN)
- model with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of data space – 1699 yuan (approximately PLN 920)
- model with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of data space – 1899 yuan (around 1030 PLN)
Honor 10 Lite will probably appear in Poland. Of course, with us prices will be higher and these are not known at the moment. It’s a bit too early for such information. Let’s see the specifications of the phone.
Honor 10 Lite has a 6.21-inch screen with Full HD + resolution. His heart is the Kirin 710 chip with 4 or 6 GB of RAM. The data space can be extended using microSD cards with a capacity of up to 512 GB. Above the screen there is a 24-megapixel camera for selfies. At the back is a dual camera with 13 and 2 megapixels. The battery will provide a 3400 mAh battery. The whole works under the control of the Android 9 Pie system with EMUI 9.0. Detailed technical data of the Honor 10 Lite model can be found below.
Honor 10 Lite – technical data
- 6.21-inch TFT LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 8-core HiSilicom Kirin 710 processor
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 512 GB
- 24 Mpix camera f / 2.0 for selfie and video calling
- camera 13 Mpix f / 1.8 + 2 megapixels with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM (2 x nano SIM)
- USB connector
- 154.8 × 73.64 × 7.95 mm
- 162 grams
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 overlay