Nokia 8.1 is a smartphone that appears in leaks for some time . Meanwhile, the technical specification of this phone leaked to the network. We also have official renders and other press materials that will be placed on the company’s website over time. Let’s see what can be seen on them.
Nokia 8.1 looks like the X7 model presented in China in October. This is not an illusion, because it is one and the same smartphone. Simply put, HMD Global has changed its name for the global version. The technical specification is unchanged. It is worth noting, however, that the new smartphone is already working under the control of Android 9 Pie.
If you believe the information published by the source site, then HMD Global will officially announce the Nokia 8.1 smartphone on December 5th. The company then organizes an event in Dubai. The price is not known yet. Known technical data of the Nokia 8.1 model can be found below.
Nokia 8.1 – technical specifications
- 6.18-inch TFT LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 400 GB
- 20 Mpix webcam for selfie and video calling
- camera 12 + 13 Mpix with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC (?)
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 154.8 × 75.76 × 7.97 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie