Nokia 8.1, the global version of Nokia X7, which premiered in China in October , is really close. HMD Global already certifies the international version of this device. It has been noticed, among others in the NCC and EEC list. The issued certificates bring the smartphone closer to the market debut, which must be not far away.
Nokia 8.1 will not be the flagship model, which may be suggested by the name . This smartphone is not the successor of Nokia 8, and the model of the so-called higher middle shelf. The device has a 6.18-inch Full HD + screen and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor. Next, we have 4 or 6 GB of RAM. 64 or 128 GB of space was allocated to the data.
The Nokia 8.1 also has a 3500 mAh battery. On the backs there is a double camera with ZEISS optics. In turn, there is a 20-megapixel camera for selfie over the screen. Detailed technical data for this model can be found below. Price in Europe remains a mystery for now.
Nokia 8.1 – technical specifications
- 6.18-inch TFT LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 400 GB
- 20 Mpix webcam for selfie and video calling
- camera 12 + 13 Mpix with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC (?)
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 154.8 × 75.76 × 7.97 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie