Nokia 8.1 is a smartphone that appears in leaks for some time . New information about him was available from The Android Soul. If you believe in rumors, the premiere of the phone will take place exactly on October 28. This means that a few days before the HMD Global conference in Dubai, which is scheduled for December 5.
Nokia 8.1 is expected to debut in India. There, the price for a model with 4 GB RAM can amount to 16999 Indian rupees. That gives us the equivalent of 900 zlotys. In the case of the version with 6 GB RAM it is said about the price of 23999 rupees, or about 1270 PLN. Of course, amounts after currency conversion should not be treated as prices on the Polish market. With us they will be higher.
Nokia 8.1 is actually a rebranded model X7, which debuted in China in October . That’s why we know what to expect from the technical specifications. You can read it below. For now, we do not know when Nokia 8.1 can go to Poland. We’ll find out over time.
Nokia 8.1 – technical specifications
- 6.18-inch TFT LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 400 GB
- 20 Mpix webcam for selfie and video calling
- camera 12 + 13 Mpix with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC (?)
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 154.8 × 75.76 × 7.97 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie