OnePlus 6T is now available for sale . The smartphone offers support for navigation gestures, which the manufacturer has already introduced. However, as AndroidCentral rightly points out, the option can be modified. We can choose navigation gestures from OxygenOS or opt for those that Google implemented on Android Pie. You can do it in the settings.
OnePlus 6T allows you to change navigation gestures to those from Android Pie after going to settings and then to the buttons and gestures section. Then to this one dedicated to gestures and the navigation bar. You can see the options you can choose from the following screen shots that come from the source site.
The OnePlus 6T, despite some criticism, had quite a good start in the United States. It was also possible due to the partnership that the company concluded with American T-Mobile. However, the device has some shortcomings to which users complain. Selected from them are the lack of headphone connector or notification LEDs . The latter can not be compensated to some extent thanks to Pixel Pulse .
OnePlus 6T should be available in Europe in Thunder Purple for some time . For now, this variant of the phone is offered in China. You can read the technical details of the OnePlus 6T model below. You can also quit the Chinese brand’s offer in our Sferis store .
OnePlus 6T – technical specifications
- 6.41-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- the front camera 16 Mpix f / 2.0 for video calls and selfie
- dual camera 16 Mpix f / 1.7 + 20 megapixels f / 1.7 with LED
- 3700 mAh battery with fast charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- face recognition
- 157.5 x 74.9 x 8.2 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie with OxygenOS overlay