Oppo A7 debuts in China. The price is 1599 yuan, or about 870 zlotys. The smartphone will be available in three different color options. It’s green, gold and pink.
Oppo A7 has a 6.2-inch screen with a small incision with HD + resolution. Its heart is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor from the Adreno 506 GPU. Unfortunately, the display and SoC system in this model are average and in fact at a similar price in China you can buy better phones, such as Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite . The processor is supported by 4 GB of RAM. 64 GB of space was allocated to the data.
Oppo A7 also has a dual camera with 13 and 2 megapixels. A 16-megapixel camera was placed above the screen. Noteworthy, however, a capacious 4230 mAh battery. There was also LTE modem with VoLTE and support for two SIM cards, Wi-Fi b / g / ni Bluetooth 4.2. Android 8.1 Oreo with the ColorOS 5.2 overlay. You can find the exact specifications of the Oppo A7 below.
Oppo A7 – technical specifications
- 6.2 “HD + screen (720 x 1520 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with GPU Adreno 506
- 4 GB of RAM memory
- 64 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 256 GB
- webcam 16 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calling
- camera 13 Mpix f / 2.2 + 2 megapixels f / 2.4 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 4230 mAh
- Wi-Fi b / g / n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem with VoLTE
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- 156.1 × 75.7 × 8.2 mm
- 170 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2