Oppo RX17 Pro had its premiere in Milan yesterday. The device will be available in Europe from November 16. The price is 599 euros, which is not too high an amount. There will also be a cheaper model RX17 Neo for 349 euros, which will get a Snapdragon 660 processor with 4 GB RAM and a simpler camera on the back.
The Oppo RX17 Pro has a 6.4-inch Full HD + screen with an indentation similar to that of the OnePlus 6T . Then we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of data space. The fingerprint reader has been placed on the screen. The battery has a capacity of 3700 mAh.
Oppo RX17 Pro also has a 25-megapixel camera for selfie, but it’s more interesting to do with the back of the case. There was placed a 12 Mpix sensor with a lens with variable aperture (f / 1.5 – f / 2.4). Then we have a 20 Mpix f / 2.6 camera and a TOF camera that can capture depth information with very high accuracy. The smartphone works under Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2. Specifications of the Oppo RX17 Pro can be found below.
Oppo RX17 Pro – specifications
- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8 GB of RAM RAM. LPDDR4
- 128 GB of data space
- webcam 25 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calling
- camera 12 Mpix f / 1.5-2.4 + 20 Mpix f / 2.6 + TOF
- battery with a capacity of 3700 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- 183 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2