Gaming smartphone gamers have become more frequent in recent years with various companies investing in this market, such as Xiaomi with its Black Shark and Black Shark Helo , Razer with the Razer Phone and Razer Phone 2 , and ASUS with the ROG Phone , a model out of the Zenfone series, with high-end device features and charging the equivalent for it.
However, there are currently high-power mid-processors, which can deliver good graphics, but without consuming all the battery power, as a higher level.
Among the examples that can be cited is the Snapdragon 660, which must be present in the Zenfone Max Pro M2 , which is giving faces with some frequency in recent days . Now, a new teaser published by the company indicates that the new model of the Max line should even have a focus on games, following in the steps of ROG Phone. Confra:
- 6.26-inch screen at 19: 9 aspect ratio with Full HD + (2280×1080 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 eight-core processor with maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz
- Adreno 512 graphics card
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of storage space
- Sony IMX 486 12 megapixel main rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture and 5 megapixel secondary for bokeh effect
- 13 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture and LED flash
- Connectivity: dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Other: fingerprint sensor, dual SIM, 3.5 mm connector, NXP Smart Amp
- 5000 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Operating System Oreo
It’s still unclear what this teaser means. However, there are those who believe that it can be a variant called ROG Edition, or it can be officially made directly with such a focus on games. In any case, it will be necessary to wait until December 11, where they should officialize the smartphone, in order to confirm all these details. Until then, there is still time for further leaks and rumors.