Samsung Galaxy S9 is available in several housing colors. An existing shade of Polaris Blue joins the existing ones. Although you will also find the name Ice Blue in the network, it is rather a mistake that occurred during the translation. The graphics of the phone on the producer’s website are in fact signed as “Polaris Blue”. The device appeared on the Chinese side of the Koreans.
The sale of Galaxy S9 in the color Polaris Blue will start in China tomorrow. The telephone price is 5499 yuan (about 3020 zlotys) or 6499 yuan (about 3570 zlotys) for the variant with a note + in the name. At the moment, nothing is known about availability in other markets. Also in Poland.
We see that Polaris Blue is a gradual shade of the housing, which Samsung is also currently showing interest in. This is a trend that will probably spread, and it all started with Huawei. This is not the first new color in the Galaxy S9 palette that has been added in the palette. Previously there were shades of Burgundy Red and Sunrise Gold .
Samsung Galaxy S9 – specifications
- 5.8 “or 6.2” Super AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor or the new Exynos 9810
- 4 or 6 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64, 128 or 256 GB of UFS 2.1 flash memory for data
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 400 GB
- webcam 8 Mpix f / 1.7 for video calls with autofocus
- 12 Mpix camera with OIS and light f / 1.5-f / 2.4 (+ additional 12 megapixels f / 2.4 in Plus)
- battery with a capacity of 3000/3500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- LTE modem cat. 18 (up to 1.2 Gbps)
- dual SIM (optional)
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- iris scanner
- Android 8.0 Oreo