HMD Global has a new tradition of officializing Plus variants of smartphones. From the Nokia X6 , which later became the Nokia 6.1 Plus . Then we saw Nokia 5.1 Plus , and also Nokia 3.1 Plus , which landed in some specific markets around the world. He landed in India, for example, on October 11 of that year . And now, you get the date to arrive in China.
This is because Chinese retailer Suning Tesco has published in the social network Weibo an image confirming that the pre-sale of Novkia 3.1 Plus should start there from November 22, two days from now. I have come to be found in TENAA with complete specifications, suggesting its launch in the Chinese market.
In India it was officialized in variants with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage, and another with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, which should be repeated for China, according to the regulator.
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.0GHz (4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2/3 GB LPDDR3
- Internal Storage: 16/32 GB
- External storage: MicroSD up to 400 GB with dedicated slot
- Screen: HD + 6 “(720 x 1,440)
- Rear camera: 13MP, f / 2.0 + 5MP, f / 2.4
- Front camera: 8MP, f / 2.2
- Dimensions: 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
It apparently should land in white and blue colors, and prices are supposed to be 899 yuan (486 reais in direct conversion, without the addition of national taxes) and 999 yuan (540 reais). Anyway, now it will only be necessary to wait until the 22nd to confirm these details.