Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro was shown in September . Along with the model with the name Lite, which is already available in Poland . Earlier, Donovan Sung, a global representative of the brand, confirmed that the Pro will be available in the global version . Now we know when and where exactly its premiere will take place.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro will be the highlight of the conference that will be held in London on November 8th. The company has already published a social media. You see him below. Yes, he presents a fingerprint on the screen.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro has a fingerprint reader on the screen, but it is not exactly the same One That found itself in the Explorer Edition edition . The company improved it. Phone prices in Europe are unknown. Probably they will start at around 500 euros.
At the moment, it is not known yet when Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro will appear in Poland. Rather, it will be over available, but you still have to wait for details. Technical data of the Mi 8 Pro model can be found below. You can also get acquainted with the wide range of our brand Sferis store .
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro – specifications
- 6.21-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2248 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- webcam 20 Mpix f / 2.0 for video calling and selfie
- dual camera 12 f / 1.8 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4 with LED
- 3400 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- face recognition mechanism
- USB C connector
- 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI overlay