Following the path of Google , Xiaomi has just started releasing another software update for the Mi A2 . However, while many are anxiously awaiting the Android Pie, the device is only getting the November security bundle .
So the update weighs about 90 MB and brings a series of fixes for security holes found in Android Oreo that runs on the device. For now, there are still no reports of the same update coming in the Mi A2 Lite , but this is something that should happen soon .
It is worth remembering that while other devices with Android One are already officially receiving Android Pie – Nokia 7 Plus and others – Xiaomi has not yet given clues as to when the Mi A1 , Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite will receive the software officially.
Xiaomi Mi A2
75.4 x 158.7 x 7.3 mm
5.99 inches – 2160×1080 px
- LTPS IPS LCD screen 5.99 inches, about 77.4% of the front
- Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels), 403 pixels per inch
- 4 GB | 6 GB RAM
- 32 GB | 64 GB | 128 GB internal memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- Kryo 260 eight-core processor running at up to 2.2 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 as graphics card
- Dual 12 MP camera (f / 1.75, 1 / 2.9 “, 1.25μm) + 20 MP (f / 1.75, 1 / 2.8”, 2.0μm)
- 20 MP front camera (f / 1.75, 2.0 μm)
- Fingerprint reader (back)
- Dual SIM hybrid
- Dimensions of 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm and weight of 168 grams
- 3.010 mAh battery
- Android One 8.1 Oreo as operating system
- The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is available in Zoom for R $ 949 and Carrefour for R $ 1,160. The cost-effective is great and this is the best model in this price range .
- The Xiaomi Mi A2 is available in Zoom for R $ 1,186 and Carrefour for R $ 1,355 . The value for money is good . There are 9 better models .