Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was shown in October and we know that it is going to Europe and Poland . Even before the premiere, the producer boasted of compatibility with 5G networks. Later, it was conveyed that the last flagship will actually get a modem that provides connectivity with next-generation networks. Now Lin Bin, one of the company’s CEOs, heats up the atmosphere before the premiere.
Lin Bin published a photo on Weibo that you can see below. It presents the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 with a 5G modem. The photo shows that the phone works under the control of Android Pie and receives the signal from the connected 5G network. We will wait some time for the premiere of this phone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 with 5G modem is to be ready for debut next year. The manufacturer believes that this will happen in the first quarter of 2019. Although it can not be ruled out that some delays will occur. Everything will clear up over time. The price of such a model is unknown. Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 can be found below. However, with the offer of Chinese brand products, check out our Sferis store .
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 – technical specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2340 pixels) and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6, 8 or 10 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- double webcam 24 megapixels + 2 megapixels for selfie and video calling
- dual camera 12 Mpix f / 1.8 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- 4G / 5G modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android with MIUI 10