Pocophone F1 debuted this summer and already Xiaomi declared that the smartphone in the fourth quarter will get the Android Pie system. We have to wait for a stable version of the software, but eager users can try out the new Google system thanks to the latest version of MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM. This version is marked with the number 8.11.15. Recently, even declarations about Android Q were made , but this is only the topic for next year.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM with the number 8.11.15 for Pocophone F1 is based on the Android Pie system. Admittedly, test builds for this model have already appeared in the network earlier. However, they came from a closed pilot program. Now these are official tests in which everyone can take part. The ROM can be downloaded on this page .
For now, it is not known when Xiaomi will release the Android Pie system for Pocophone F1. Probably only in a few weeks, because of the operation of the software. On this basis, corrections will be applied. Until the system is ready to be made public.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – specifications
- 6.18-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64, 128 or 256 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 256 GB
- webcam 20 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calls
- camera Sony IMX363 12 Mpix + 5 Mpix with LED
- 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI