DxOMark today released the test results of the Google Pixel 3 camera. Shortly after the evaluation of the OnePlus 6T model . The score received is 101 points, so really high. This means that it is currently the best smartphone, of course according to DxO, with Android and a single camera. iPhone Xr in this ranking falls almost identically.
The iPhone Xr also has a single camera. His DxOMark Mobile also awarded a total of 101 points . The differences are, however, in partial evaluations, and here the Google Pixel 3 performs better for video recording. What exactly praises DxO in the phone of the Mountain View company?
Google Pixel 3 has a good camera that keeps details in all lighting conditions. There is also fast autofocus or good color reproduction in most situations. Which does not change the fact that there are also cons. For example, shadows during poor lighting conditions or sometimes poor exposure. Details of the camera evaluation of the Google Pixel 3 smartphone can be found in the source of information.
Google Pixel 3 – specifications
- 5.5-inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 4 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64 GB or 128 GB of data space
- microSD card reader – no information available
- dual 8-megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- 12.2 Mpix camera with LED diode
- battery with a capacity of 2915 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- LTE modem
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 145,6 x 68,2 x 7,9 mm
- 148 grams
- Android 9.0 Pie