Honor Magic 2 debuted a few days after the model Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Both phones have sliding casing. Slider in the first of these has a new option. It was introduced along with the software update. In this way, the owners of this smartphone have three different options to choose from. What exactly?
Honor Magic 2 after the software update allows you to open the front selfie camera on the locked screen after opening the cover. Another is the Magic LIVE AI Engine, and the last one is missing any action. Earlier this month, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was also updated. This also caused the slider in this model to get new options .
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will debut soon in Europe. Recently we even met the price in euros . However, Honor Magic 2 may go to Europe, but it is not known when it would happen. You can find the phone’s technical specifications below.
Honor Magic 2 – specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM memory
- 128 or 256 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- 16 + 2 + 2 megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- 16 + 24 + 16 Mpix camera with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- 157.32 × 75.13 × 8.3 mm
- 206 grams
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0