Honor Play 8 is already close and soon there should be an official premiere of this phone. Meanwhile, he was spotted on the TENAA website. There you will find information about the technical specifications. There are also pictures of the device. Let’s see what to expect from this phone.
Honor Play 8 has a 6,088 inch screen with HD + resolution (720 x 1520 pixels). The heart of the phone is an 8-core processor, whose cores work with the clock to 2.3 GHz. Then we have 3 GB of RAM. The data can be stored on 32 or 64 GB of space. Photographs published by TENAA are shown below.
Onboard the Honor Play 8 there is also a battery with a nominal capacity of 2920 mAh. Then we have a 13 megapixel camera, and there is a 8 megapixel camera for selfies. The Android Pie system. Probably from EMUI 9.0. Known technical data of the Honor Play 8 model can be found below.
Honor Play 8 – technical data
- 6.08-inch IPS screen with HD + resolution (720 x 1520 pixels)
- 8-core processor clocked up to 2.3 GHz
- 3 GB of RAM memory
- 32 or 64 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader
- 8 megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- 13 Mpix camera with LED diode
- battery with a capacity of 2920 mAh
- Wi-Fi b / g / n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- microUSB connector
- fingerprint reader – none
- 156.28 x 74.5 x 8 mm
- 150 grams
- Android Pie with EMUI 9.0