Huawei Nova 4 is a smartphone whose premiere will take place exactly on December 17th . A partial technical specification has already been disclosed on the TENAA website , but it was not very specific. Now we get to know more details due to the leak at Weibo. There, a lot of information about the equipment of the phone was published.
Huawei Nova 4 has a 6.4-inch screen with a hole with Full HD + resolution. Then we have the HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor, which will be supported by 8 GB of RAM. 128 GB of built-in flash memory was allocated to the data. The battery will be delivered with a capacity of 3750 mAh.
On the Huawei Nova 4 there is also a 25MP frontal camera for selfies. A triple camera is placed on the back of the casing. It consists of sensors 48, 16 and 2 megapixels. The fingerprint reader is on your back. The price is still not known. Known technical data of the Huawei Nova 4 model can be found below.
Huawei Nova 4 – specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD + screen (1080 x 2310 pixels)
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM memory
- 128 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader
- the front camera 25 Mpix for selfies
- triple 48 + 16 + 2 megapixel camera with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3750 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 156.47 × 74.8 × 8.2 mm
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0