The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT was announced yesterday . We know that the sale will start in January and the smartphone will also be available for editing with 12 GB of RAM. What about the Ferrari edition that appeared in the leaks ? The device exists and the same OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition will soon be a strong competitor.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Ferrari Edition is seen below. The photo was published by the Chinese company’s CEO in Weibo. We see that they were made with the Z5s model camera, which also had its premiere in China yesterday . The details of the project are unknown, but it will probably be like the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition. It will be a strong smartphone with the logo of the car manufacturer and a specially made housing.
This means that the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Ferrari Edition will get the Snapdragon 855. Then we have 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of data space. The premiere is to take place next month. Then we will probably get to know the price. For the variant without the car manufacturer’s logo in the edition with 12 GB RAM you will have to pay 4998 yuan (about 2720 PLN). The specifications of the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Edition can be found below.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Ferrari Edition – specifications
- 6.39 “Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor z Adreno 640 GPU
- 12 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 512 GB of data space
- webcam 16 Mpix f / 2.2 for selfie + 8 Mpix for Face Unlock
- Sony IMX519 16 Mpix f / 1.8 camera and Sony IMX576 24 Mpix f / 1.8 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 3350 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- 155,12 × 73,04 × 9,3 mm
- 210 grams
- Android 9 Pie with ZUI 10