OnePlus 6T made its debut on the market a few weeks ago and finally got an appraisal at DxOMark Mobile. This was exactly 98 points. The same in 2017, he scored Google Pixel 2. This means that the new smartphone of the Chinese people not only did not get on the podium, but even on the list of the ten best rated cameras on the phones.
OnePlus 6T for taking pictures in DxOMark Mobile got 101 points. Very good range of color dynamics, fast autofocus or details in photos under different lighting conditions. It’s chosen from the advantages that DxO mentions. The downside is the zoom, which causes the loss of details in the pictures. Filming was rated 91 points. You can read the detailed details of the test at the source of information.
For comparison, OnePlus 6 got a rating of 96 points in DxOMark Mobile. We can see that the manufacturer introduced some improvements in the 6T model. It is true that these did not allow to throw the glove on smartphones with the best cameras, but the result is still very good. Technical specifications of the OnePlus 6T phone can be found below. You can also check the offer of Chinese brand products in our Sferis store .
OnePlus 6T – technical specifications
- 6.41-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 or 256 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- the front camera 16 Mpix f / 2.0 for video calls and selfie
- dual camera 16 Mpix f / 1.7 + 20 megapixels f / 1.7 with LED
- 3700 mAh battery with fast charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- face recognition
- 157.5 x 74.9 x 8.2 mm
- 185 grams
- Android 9 Pie with OxygenOS overlay