A few days after being officialized, the OnePlus 6T Edition McLaren was the main theme of an official text of the British automaker. The company underscored the partnership with the Chinese manufacturer and confirmed the launch date.
McLaren started with an account of their victorious track record, especially with the late Brazilian driver Ayrton Senna next to Alain Prost, and then related the speed of their cars to that of the OnePlus 6T .
To complete, the automaker has confirmed that the launch of the special edition of the smartphone will be next Tuesday, December 11, in the United Kingdom. It is worth remembering that the announcement in China will only take place on Friday , the 14th, when OnePlus will be 5 years old.
The model is expected to come equipped with 10 GB of RAM and Warp Charge 30 charging technology, which promises autonomy for a full day in 20 minutes in the making.
In other technical specifications, the appliance must have the same characteristics as the regular version. Among them are the 6.44-inch AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 845 chipset and 256 GB internal storage.
What are your expectations for the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition? Join us!
- 6.41 inch screen with AMOLED panel, Gorilla Glass 6 and notch in drop
- Full HD + resolution (2280 x 1080 pixels), ratio 19.5: 9, brightness of 600 nits and 402 ppi
- Snapdragon 845 chipset with 2.8 GHz eight-core processor
- GPU Adreno 630
- 10 GB of RAM
- 256 GB internal memory
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 16 MP + 20 MP dual rear camera with f / 1.7 aperture
- 3.700 mAh battery with Fast Charge support
- OxygenOS 9.0 running on Android 9.0 Foot
- The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here .
- The OnePlus 6T is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here .