Pocophone F1 got a new MIUI 10 beta update. In it, Xiaomi added the ability to record video in 960 fps. Such a novelty appeared earlier on other models. For now, however, this is a function that requires testing. It is in the demonstrative version of the software and for all users of the phone will probably be introduced in a few weeks.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 will allow you to record video in 960 fps, but it will not be a native function. This is due to the fact that the phone’s sensor does not allow this. This will be done by interpolating videos at 240 fps, which will be played back at 30 frames per second. The same is true for the Mi Mix 3 flagship .
Pocophone F1 in the new upgrade to MIUI 10 beta also got a different function for the camera. It’s a Super low-light. This way you will be able to get better photos in poor lighting conditions. It probably also borrowed from the last Mi Miksów. Technical data Pocophone F1 from Xiaomi can be found below.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – specifications
- 6.18-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64, 128 or 256 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 256 GB
- webcam 20 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calls
- camera Sony IMX363 12 Mpix + 5 Mpix with LED
- 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI