The Samsung Galaxy S10 will debut in at least three versions . An intermediate of them is a model developed under the code name Beyond 1. This smartphone has been leaked. It’s a render in the Ghostek brand that you can see in the content of this article. What can we see exactly on it?
The Galaxy S10 has a triple camera very similarly designed to that of the Plus model, which yesterday we could see in the photo of the prototype , and earlier on the Onleaks renderings . Here, however, Samsung has placed three, not four lenses on the backs. Then we have a circular indentation for a single webcam. The A8s model presented today in China is similar .
However, the Samsung Galaxy S10 conceals many secrets. It is true that a partial specification is already known, but it is still incomplete. You can read below with the known technical data of the Galaxy S10. We expect premieres during the MWC 2019 exhibition in Barcelona, at the end of February.
Samsung Galaxy S10 – specifications
- 5.8 “Infinity-O screen with QHD + resolution
- an Exynos 9820 or Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader
- a single selfie camera – no details
- triple camera with LED – no details
- battery with unknown capacity
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM (optional)
- headphone and USB C connectors
- fingerprint reader
- stereo speakers
- Android 9 Pie with One UI