Vivo Nex 2 was presented a few days ago . It followed a wave of leaks. GSMArena service interviewed Kyle Xiao, the main phone designer. There, we managed to get a lot of interesting information about the work related to the creation of this device. We learn that the company has created a lot of prototypes.
Kyle Xiao reveals that the team responsible for designing the Vivo Nex 2 has created over 250 different phone mockups. Of course, many of them were very similar to others and only small details differed. However, you had to choose something. Work on design began over a year and a half ago. The idea with the second screen was born on the occasion of the premiere of the predecessor, in the spring of 2018.
Vivo Nex 2 could even get a touch sensitive frame, which we know, among others from HTC phones. Various housing colors have also been taken into account. The sale of a smartphone will start in China on December 29. The price is 4998 yuan, or about 2750 zlotys. Technical data of the Vivo Nex 2 Dual Display can be found below.
Vivo Nex 2 (Dual Display) – specifications
- 6.39 “Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 5.49-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 10 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 GB of data space
- camera Sony IMX363 12 Mpix f / 1.79 with OIS + 2 Mpix f / 1.8 + 3D TOF
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- 157.19 × 75.3 × 8.09 mm
- 199.2 grams
- Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS