Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro debuted on the market with Oreo, but from the beginning it was known that he will get Android Pie. This should happen in a short time, because the producer has already made available MIUI 10 Global in the development edition with the number 8.12.13, which is based on the latest Google platform.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro has already received a MIUI 10 beta with Android Pie. However, initially not in the global version but ROM in the Chinese market. It was already at the end of November . It is difficult to say how long the beta tests will last. Probably at least a few weeks and soon the phone will receive the final version of the system.
Users of Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro, however, have to reckon with the fact that the global version of Android Pie will not go on their phones this year. Rather, let’s expect MIUI 10 Global with the new Google system to be released in January. Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro can be found below. You will get acquainted with the offer of Chinese brand products in our Sferis store .
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro – specifications
- 6.21-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2248 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- webcam 20 Mpix f / 2.0 for video calling and selfie
- dual camera 12 f / 1.8 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4 with LED
- 3400 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- face recognition mechanism
- USB C connector
- 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI overlay