Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is the new smartphone of the Chinese company. It has been on the market for several months. As confirmed by the company, the product has 700 thousand users. It was not explicitly said that this is a result of sales, but you can guess right now.
A interesting post appeared on your Twitter account. It can be read that the phone has 700,000 users, which can also be translated into sales. Maybe this is not a result as powerful as in the case of OnePlus. On the other hand, it should be noted that OnePlus has been building its brand for years and when the version with the number 6 appeared, it already had a reputation among users. It sold a million copies in less than a month, which is an amazingly good result. However, Pocophone F1 is the smartphone of a completely new brand that has been created.
The latest phone call from Xiaomi, however, has very good results. It is still a new brand that will become familiar with. 700,000 in three months is therefore a very strong product for the market. Interestingly, POCO Launcher has been downloaded by over million users. However, this is due to the fact that Xiaomi has also owned other smartphones.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – specifications
- 6.18-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2246 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64, 128 or 256 GB of data space
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of 256 GB
- webcam 20 Mpix f / 2.0 for selfie and video calls
- camera Sony IMX363 12 Mpix + 5 Mpix with LED
- 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI